Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A depress-sion

Well, this week I'm depressed.

First of all, instead of finishing the first draft of my core essay early, I finished it a day late. Now, my supervisor don't have time to read it for me. I take all the responsibility (for being late). Herrrrrr.

Second, I'm stucked with my thesis, couldn't outline the specific question yet. I know it's early, since I'll have a year to do the thesis. But I'm worried. Still don't have much time coz I need to prepare for exams.

Not to ask for sympathy, just to let you know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

me too, honestly. I still have a year for thesis too but Ajarn here are so tough so I have to be prepared for it. However, I think your situation worse than me because u r at OXFORD, one of the best school in England, while I am at THAMMASAT, one of the best school in Thailand. 555+ @_@

Anonymous said...

ไม่รู้จะเขียนอะไรที่ดีไปกว่า "สู้ สู้"

ดื่มเบียร์ซักแก้วสองแก้ว จะได้มีแรงฮึดต่อ ถ้ายังไม่ได้ที่ก็ วอดก้า+เรดบลู จะได้อึดถึกมากขึ้น

Anonymous said...

ขอให้อารมณ์ดีตลอดปีตลอดชาติ 555

Anonymous said...

Hey Boss,
I know you were not asking for symphathy but I guess it's ok to give you one plus some encouragement -- so cheer up!