Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Coming back from the exams

Hi Guys,

After a long quest in dealing with the Oxonian exams, finally I got it done. It's such a pleasure, so I did take a week off from work, enjoyed myself and the sun (which is now back on the blue sky). Things were great last week, I got my laptop back repaired, and I accomplished one of my dream - which is to go to watch Arsenal play at their new stadium. Good things happen in sequence, indeed.

I'll be back to update my blog with more thoughts. I'll try to be consistent, probably around once or twice a week then. During the preparation for the exams, I got so many good ideas coming up to my mind. Sadly, I didn't have time to put them here. Anyway, I can still remember them, and will be bombarding you guys with these rubbish thoughts pretty soon.

Things are cool!

8 comments:

David Ginola said...

Cool!

And here's one of my dreams: one day I will watch my Spurs side brushing aside the Gunners at White Hart Lane :)

Anonymous said...

Hey!
nice to here from you and looking forward to read your good ideas.
regards,

Anonymous said...

By the way, my interests are now on "pro-poor growth" and "poverty traps". It is interesting because it is the idea that, in my opinion, try to link economic matters to others. So, if u have some ideas on these, and have enough time, please share ur aspect. It will be very kind of you ka.

Dawdle Man said...

Congrat to you. Have a great time.

BTW, what are you guys talking about, Gunners V.S. Spurs? หมูกัดกัน??? 5555 :P

Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

น่าอิจฉาจริงๆเลย นะคะ
หนูก็อยากไปดู ไปดูลิเวอร์พูลแข่งท่ามกลางของเชียร์ The Kop เหมือนกัน หวังว่าสักวันฝันนี้คงเป็นจริง

Sampanni said...

How nice :D

Congrats kha P' Prince
May life be kind to you.. and to me as well ^^


I havn't updated my blog so far as well. But that's normal for me ^^ .. only once or twice a year .. hehe .. You are welcome there if interested. But please let me note that it consists only of a jumble of nonsense things na kha ^^

Anonymous said...

hope that u'll always be happy!

Anonymous said...

ดูที่บ้านก็มันส์สะใจคะ
ถ้าผีได้กินหงส์
555+
ไม่ค่อยเกี่ยวเลยแหะ