Saturday, February 17, 2007

Beer Review: New Castle Brown Ale





I just had this beer last night!

Well, it's actually not beer, it's ale...but I can't see the different. So let's call it beer (this is a drunk man ignorance).

1) Taste: the taste is very smooth and unique. you can't really feel the biiterness of it. It definitely taste better than all kind of beer I had berfore in Thailand. รสชาติกลมกล่อม ได้ใจมากๆ

2) Design: the bottle size is big. I think the size is comparable to 1 pint of beer, which is really good coz you don't have to buy new bottle often. The design is very nice. The fact that the choose to use clear bottle can possibly cause bad effect for those that don't drink fast. ดื่มช้า ดื่มไม่หมด เห็นหมดเลย

3) Price: I didn't know how much I paid. First time I was in rush, and second time I was เอ่อ.....drunk man ignorance (again)

4) Story: man, there's so many story to tell about this beer. You can find out from

http://www.answers.com/topic/newcastle-brown-ale

5) Effect: since I'm not a คอทองแดง drinker, I think this beer suits me really well. The effect is not so strong. And few hours after you got drunk by this beer, you don't really feel the hangover anymore. Instead, you start to see the beautifulness of this world.....again.

Overall Score: I'm so impressed. I give it 10 out of 10.

wait for the next beer review...probably next Saturday, when I got a chance to free myself from the BLOODY OXFORD'S WORKLOADS again.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

สวัสดีคุณกระต่ายน้อย (เรียกชื่อนี้เผื่อคุณไม่ต้องการเปิดเผยชื่อจริง)

ผมหวังว่าคุณคงสบายดี ผมชื่อชาย ไม่รู้ว่าคุณจะจำได้รึเปล่า (ที่จบคณะเดียวกัน และก็ทำที่โครงการ wto watch อยู่พักนึง) ไม่มีไร ผมจะบอกคุณเฉย ๆ ว่า ผมอยู่ยอร์ค (York) หากคุณสนใจจะมาเที่ยว ก็บอกผมละกัน shineallday@yahoo.com

take care

Shine

Anonymous said...

Hehe, hang in there na ka. When despair, just remember Nietzche's words: whichever doesn't kill you makes you stronger (I told myself that many times too when I was in college).

By the way, try the Killkenny's ale. That was my favorite kind of alcohol while working in Hong Kong (I've never had New Castle Brown though).

กระต่ายน้อย returns said...

พี่ชายครับ ผมจำพี่ได้แน่นอน ขอบคุณมากที่เข้ามาทักทาย

ผมสนใจจะเที่ยวอังกฤษเหมือนกัน แต่ตอนนี้ได้แต่เรียนครับ เพราะใกล้สอบแล้ว ยังไงถ้ามีโอกาสจะไปเยี่ยมเยียนนะครับ

ส่วนพี่ก็ ถ้ามา Oxford ก็ติดต่อมาได้เหมือนกันครับ

ขอบคุณคุณ Fringer ที่เข้ามาทักทายครับ

หวังว่าคงสบายดีนะครับ คำกล่าวของ Nietzche ผมก็ท่องอยู่บ่อยๆเหมือนกัน แบบกะให้เป็น Self-fulfilling ไปเลย ฮ่าๆ

Killkenny's ale เดี๋ญวต้องไปหามาองบ้างแล้วครับ

แต่ครั้งหน้าว่าจะทำ Comparative Review ระหว่าง Chech กับ American Budweiser ครับ

Anonymous said...

อยากลองบ้างจัง

อยู่นี่ซัดแต่ไฮเนเก้น กับลีโอ
หะหะ

Anonymous said...

Wow... you make me want to get one of those. A cold beer after a long hard day is priceless, isn't it?

Didn't know that the rabbit enjoys beer too. For me, I still think about a cold pint of Carling or Foster over there.

Sampanni said...

Hi P' Prince

I just found your blog a few days ago .. about to read through some touching topics.

That ale sounds intesting. I've never tried one myself, though.

May the alcohol keep you warm.
Fighto :D

Anonymous said...

หวัดดีค่ะ พี่กระต่ายน้อย มีเรื่องอยากถามนิดหน่อย พี่เคยเรียนหนังสือ เรื่อง การิทัต ผจญภัยไหมค่ะ พอดีตอนนี้เรียนอยู่ ยากมาก ถ้าพี่กระต่ายน้อยเคยเรียน อยากจะถามไอเดียที่จากหนังสือเล่มนี้หน่อย รบกวนด้วยนะคะ