Thursday, March 22, 2007

computer breakdown, and exam coming up

Hi,I disappeared for a long time. Since after I finished my last essay, I took a week off from work.

However, after I'm back, the disaster happened to my computer. I accidentally spilled some water over it. So it died.

Now, I'm without my computer. So, I won't have that much chance to update this blog. In addition, I will have to prepare for my qualifying exams, which are coming up in April. So, I will take this chance to freeze this blog for at least a month, until I finished my exam.

Sorry, and see you again when the sky is blue.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

if so you wish :D
good luck for the exams - do your best na krub.

Anonymous said...

เรื่องคอมมันซ่อมได้....แต่สอบซ่อมมันไม่ดีแน่ๆ
โชคดีนะคะ fighting!!

Anonymous said...

ขอให้ทำข้อสอบได้นะคะ สู้ๆคะ^^เอาให้อาจารย์อ่านแล้วน้ำตาราดไปเลย^^

Anonymous said...

Good Luck ค่ะ

Anonymous said...

สู้ๆนะคะ คิดถึงนะ